Complete idiot needs help...

clogan98

I got a Roland VS840EX. I got a Digitech Vocalist Performer, borrowed. I got a piece of sh*t AKG D60. I got a Peavey Studio Pro 40 amp. I got a nasal voice (READ: The guy with that big nose). What I aint got is money right now, but I wanna record SOMETHING.

Question: Can I go right from the Vocalist into the Roland? Should I use the amp like a preamp? Am I seriously asking these dumb questions?

Question: How can I improve the quality sound of my voice - it does tend to sound really nasally (I know I know, cant do anything about that nose!) But seriously, how can I make it sound better?

I promise to get something better (hey man, find a job dammit - another story...) but until then, I am looking for some advice because I am your nightmare -- a newbie, novice, ignorant dude who just wants to have some fun with this stuff...

Please?

yes you can go straight from the DigiTech to the VS......

I have no idea how to make your voice sound better...maybe post a short mp3 clip and some of the guys here can recommend something.......the DigiTech should help your tone some?.....

Thanks...I forgot one thing...

The Roland has these Mic Simulators, which totally confuse me. Can anyone tell me if they could help, and would they work with the AKG?

Back