Can anyone tell me what mic this is?

Thanks,

NL5

Attachments

• Mike mic.JPG
    Mike mic.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 97
That mic is called an RE-20.

And if you had a whole bunch of them in your studio, your recordings would probably sound really good.

hehehe, speaking of the re-20, I just picked one up at an auction for 50 dollars. IN YOUR FACE!!!!

It was this video production company going out of business, and they obviously had no clue. The only people at the auction were me, a nice elderly couple, and someguy who thought stuff would look cool in his livingroom.

sorry to hijack the thread

notbradsohner said:
hehehe, speaking of the re-20, I just picked one up at an auction for 50 dollars. IN YOUR FACE!!!!

It was this video production company going out of business, and they obviously had no clue. The only people at the auction were me, a nice elderly couple, and someguy who thought stuff would look cool in his livingroom.

sorry to hijack the thread

Congratulations! And yes, I'm jealous.

In my face? How rude! Nice mic, you will love it. I have a hard time deciding between the RE20 and Senn 441 and SM7, what a great quandry!

If you ever need to have the choice narrowed to two - I have a cupboard I could hide one in for you. As a service, between friends, you understand.

Back