Can someone indentify this Mic????

MiXit-G

the one in the middle please.

is it any good for kick drum?

Attachments

• 22b.jpg
    22b.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 99
Just thought I'd note that I can see it fine, and it does come down as a jpeg. Using IE5.

Can't help with the mic ID, sorry.

Slackmaster 2000

These mics are being auctioned on Ebay by Cannon Sound in Sydney. The centre one is listed on Cannon's site as a 200ohm AKG.......there is also a comment about their condition and working order, which would make me very cautious about touching them. It would appear that Cannon are getting rid of a load of crappy mics to unsuspecting buyers on Ebay.

:cool:

ausrock said:
These mics are being auctioned on Ebay by Cannon Sound in Sydney. The centre one is listed on Cannon's site as a 200ohm AKG.......there is also a comment about their condition and working order, which would make me very cautious about touching them. It would appear that Cannon are getting rid of a load of crappy mics to unsuspecting buyers on Ebay.

You are dead right ausrock!

But on the other hand im almost willing to take the risk for under or around $100 (plus the 57's)

So if it is a 200ohm AKG what application would it be useful?

From memory they aren't 57's.

I would presume that the AKG, being 200 ohm, is a condenser of some sort, which means it will need phantom power to work. As for application, without knowing a model number I have no idea.

It's an old AKG dynamic mic, cardioid as I recall. Ir was a pretty decent vocal mic. Don't remember the model number, but I know I have a catalog from back then around here somewhere. These mics look pretty beat to shit.

Harvey Gerst said:
It's an old AKG dynamic mic, cardioid as I recall. Ir was a pretty decent vocal mic. Don't remember the model number, but I know I have a catalog from back then around here somewhere. These mics look pretty beat to shit.

I think someone put them through the wash

Woow, looks like somebody forget to let the water out of the pool before miking the drumkit to get that big sound.

If these mics still work, that would make a great advert for shure.

Back