C414 B XLS vs. C414 B XLII

pietro79

What's the difference? I've read the specs etc... it seems like the difference is that the XLII is a bit brighter? Is that true?

Or is there something more?

I wish the manufacturer's site would have a small section where they would just straight up tell you the differences between similar models...

Im guessing the difference between the two are close to the same difference between the B-ULS and TL-II.

The TL-II is considered brighter and a little more useful for vocal production. I guess not really bright as in harsh, just alittle more up front. The B-ULS is a little more rounded and versatile, but i rarely use it for vox.

Danny

pietro79 said:
What's the difference? I've read the specs etc... it seems like the difference is that the XLII is a bit brighter? Is that true?

Or is there something more?

I wish the manufacturer's site would have a small section where they would just straight up tell you the differences between similar models...

I only own the XLS and have never worked with the XLII, so I can't compare, but I use the XLS on acoustic guitar and our female vocalist and have been very pleased with the results...

Back