Blue Spark OR BlueBird RNB/POP

danielholgate

am looking at getting a blue condenser microphone for vocals only no instruments.. JUST VOCALS, Pop/RNB music..

so i am looking at the spark or bluebird, I can get the Spark For £165 Brand New... BUT i have found the bluebird is £220 brand new.. but have found it cheap on ebay..

so. IF IF IF i can get the bluebird cheaper... should i go for it..? or just buy the Spark?

Also if i should get the bluebird.. how is it better than the spark? as the spark has the cool Focus Control Button...

am looking at getting a blue condenser microphone for vocals only no instruments.. JUST VOCALS, Pop/RNB music..

so i am looking at the spark or bluebird, I can get the Spark For £165 Brand New... BUT i have found the bluebird is £220 brand new.. but have found it cheap on ebay..

so. IF IF IF i can get the bluebird cheaper... should i go for it..? or just buy the Spark?

Also if i should get the bluebird.. how is it better than the spark? as the spark has the cool Focus Control Button...

Why did you start basically the same thread over again??? :confused:

Either way your getting a good mic. Its not about what you have but how you use it and your knowledge of that equipment.

Back