Beheringer B-2

close

I am thinking of buying a Behriner B-2 condenser mike.
Has anyone any advice or had any experience of this mike,or is is there any other mike a beter deal for around the same money.
All the very best John.

close said:
...is there any other mike a beter deal for around the same money.
All the very best John.
nearly everything.
the mic has very harsh pushed highs and not detailed mids.
the adk s51a is better for a similar price, i also think a view mxl-mics are better & the audio technica 3035 also.

Re: Re: Beheringer B-2

monty teebaum said:

nearly everything.
the mic has very harsh pushed highs and not detailed mids.
the adk s51a is better for a similar price, i also think a view mxl-mics are better & the audio technica 3035 also.

Damn your funny

Agreed. I love the Audio Technica mics, but my rave is reserved for the 4000 series (4033, 4047, 4050, 4060). The 3000 series looks the same but does not sound the same.

Also, folks are saying the best cheap condenser these days is the Studio Projects C-1 (single pattern) for $229. I can't wait to get one!

Mark H.

After hearing the ADK51s I must say it is NOT better than the B2...

As for AT 3035... well it is no way good-sounding to me....

I WILL go for a B2, as i cannot seem to find a StudioProjects dealer in Italy....

There are local dealers in the european area, but they are real cracy. The lowest price is found in Austria and Germany is 'bout 350 USD!

Many thanks to Gidge & Teebawm. I will take your sdvice and look at the mikes you recomend.
All the best John.

I usually buy over the internet, so no taxes....lowest price on the v67 is $149 and the C1 has been going lately for $229......

also, I believe one problem that was run into by a Canadian member buying in the US was having to send back an item for repair and having to pay all the import taxes all over again......

http://www.abemusic.com/internationalsales.htm

flash, here is their international shipping instructions....it seems you have to email them what you want and where they have to send it, and theyll email you back the shipping charge....you will have to call customs on your own to see how much that end of it will be.....

if you have any questions you need to ask Abe's specifically, let me know and ill call them..they have a toll free number in the US....

jumpingflash said:
I WILL go for a B2, as i cannot seem to find a StudioProjects dealer in Italy....

The distributor in Italy is REPP Italia in Milan. If you email me at alan@pmiaudio.com, I will get you their address and numbers. I will update our site this week to get them on it.

Alan Hyatt
PMI Audio Group

Back