APEX mics?

JBr33zyMusic

I was recently looking through microphones and found this brand. The microphones look really nice but are surprisingly very cheap, does anyone have one they can share a review for? I'm looking into it for vocals.

There are tons and tons of reviews both in this forum and on other places online for pretty much the entire line of apex mics. Do a search and you'll find all the info you need and then some.

I was recently looking through microphones and found this brand. The microphones look really nice but are surprisingly very cheap, does anyone have one they can share a review for? I'm looking into it for vocals.

I have the Apex 460 and it's not to bad.
Most of Apex, if not all of their microphones, are just Chinese made for a lot of different companies.
Look HERE on evilbay under $200. for a tube microphone from Apex. If your budget is only around that much it will hold you for awhile.

moresound: have you done any mods to the 460? I just picked up a pair (actually OEM'd HST-11) They won't fit the G7 or RoyerMod PCBs I have, so I've been looking at other mods. I just got a bunch of 47 and c12 clone capsules. There's a capsule/trafo/cathode coupling cap only mod and then I came across a fairly more extensive mod with more cap changes and rewiring the cathode follower to plate loaded.

Back