Anyone live in Greensboro, NC?

88fingers

Hey there,
I know this is going to be a strange request, but if there's anyone here in the G-boro, NC area, I have a question/favor. I dropped my MK012 the other day and it hit the floor pretty hard. My Audiobuddy is currently not working (it's in the shop), and really need to test the MK012 to see if it's still working, so if not, I can get another one before a recording session coming up. Is there anyone in the area that would allow me to just plug it into some phantom power and speak into it to see if it still works okay?
Thanks!
-Brandon

88fingers said:

I lived there in 1977...for a year, took some courses at the Univ of NC...

the women in NC are SWEEEET!!

sorry I can't help you with your mic set up now dude, I live in chicago....

sup man i sorta live in greensboro my house is at the intersection of holden and hobbs. but the thing is thats where my mom is im 15 and i live with my dad here in san fransico. but i will be in north carolina on the 20th my cell number is (408) 761 6009 my home number in nc is (336) 855 3876 or email me back at wyman apple@msn.com

later on man
wyman

Hey man,
Thanks for the offer. I actually was able to test it earlier today; I know someone at a recording studio here in town and he let me in to test them out. Thanks for the offer!
-Brandon

Back