Anyone knows the Sennheiser md43 ?

Johnny Rico

Hi, I've got this used mic, didn't find any information about it, do you know if it is a good product, and what can I do with it (recording vocals or guitar in front of a speaker maybe ?)

Thanks !

Yo Johnny! Finding info on discontinued Sennheiser items is like pulling teeth from a werewolf with an alligator clip. It's a low impedence, handheld, German made, cardioid dynamic mic. It was made in 2 versions- with and without an on-off switch. It's a basic cheap stage mic, probably good for drums, especially snare, or electric guitar amps. It will be difficult to find out more than that. Good luck.-Richie

Yo Johnny! Finding info on discontinued Sennheiser items is like pulling teeth from a werewolf with an alligator clip. It's a low impedence, handheld, German made, cardioid dynamic mic. It was made in 2 versions- with and without an on-off switch. It's a basic cheap stage mic, probably good for drums, especially snare, or electric guitar amps. It will be difficult to find out more than that. Good luck.-Richie

Thanks for your research !

I will try this mic as soon as possible in front of my guitar speaker !

See ya !

Back