Advice on microphone

jnormous

Yeah, basically im a newbie to all of this but I enjoy Rapping and Singing, i'm looking for a microphone that can sound professional under £70 / $80.I Also need it to pick up sound from an acoustic guitar and which is good for vocals. Is there any well known microphones that fit to this criteria.

- i hope i aint asking for too much here :confused:

No. No one nada comes up in here asking about mics

Nah. We got your back
:D

Will that be 'ball mic so's you can grab-work it or thinking 'work a few inches away/pop filter and stand?

A 58 still a little over his budget for UK prices.
Check out secondhand market place.
I'd go for a sm57 but thats just me.
Also for acoustic guitars i always reccomend an omni like the Niaints mics too. Thats well within your budget.

Yeah, basically im a newbie to all of this but I enjoy Rapping and Singing, i'm looking for a microphone that can sound professional under £70 / $80.I Also need it to pick up sound from an acoustic guitar and which is good for vocals. Is there any well known microphones that fit to this criteria.

I would look at the Sennheiser e840 in the first instance.

Similar in sound to the more expensive e935, but more affordable.

You really can't go wrong with a Shure SM-57. SM-58 if this is for live stuff.
For basic needs, it's an all-around workhorse.

Back