What's your keyboard setup?

And yet only two people have posted pictures?
What is this horse radish? How are we supposed to feel the GAS without pictures?
;)

And for the record, I have a M-Audio Keystation 61es.
And no, you don't need a picture for that one, it's too boring. The people with interesting synth collections need to post pictures.

For gigging: Nord Electro 3 73 (Wurly and Hammond/Leslie sounds) and Stylophone S2 analogue monosynth.

Home recordings: as above plus Casio WK-3000 (very usable string, brass and other imitative sounds), Korg Volca Keys. I also play bass guitar, electric upright bass, ukulele, rhythm guitar and chromatic harmonica.

Here is an example of my work. Wurly and organ are from the Nord Electro, brass is the Casio, bass is a Stagg electric upright, drums were programmed in HammerHead 1.0 and arranged in Audacity. All audio was recorded on a Fostex MR8.

Another vote for the Keystation 49, although I did find an Axiom 25 v1 at a yard sale. Nice to have the adjustable pads and aftertouch. Also a Yamaha PSS-580 I found at a sale for $10.00, wanted to see if it would track better with my guitar through the Sonuus G2M, but no, a faster computer was the answer.

Alesis QX61 in my home studio, and Casio CTK-611 for gigs. Ha! Boring but highly useable setup! Lately I've been using my Casio as midi controller for Z3ta +2 also live. Works very well, and that Casio is really a piece of crap on it's own considering the sounds, but it saves the evening as a midi controller. :rolleyes:

For gigging: Nord Electro 3 73 (Wurly and Hammond/Leslie sounds) and Stylophone S2 analogue monosynth.
Home recordings: as above plus Casio WK-3000 (very usable string, brass and other imitative sounds), Korg Volca Keys. I also play bass guitar, electric upright bass, ukulele, rhythm guitar and chromatic harmonica.

You wanted pics? Well, here is pretty much ALL my gear, keyboardy and otherwise:

instruments.jpg

Back