Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: triton xtreme or motif need help

70sbaby is offline Newbie
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by $Trakmoney$
    Eh yo thankz for the tips but one thing im wonderin is the motifs sequencer really that hard to figure out. I mean i waz playin around wit it at the store and i couldnt get a loops goin it waz kinda confusin. but i dont know is that just me or did ya'll have problemz to thankz. Holla
    The motif sequencer is harder to learn then say a mpc2000, but its not impossible to learn. I learned it just by using it. I never picked up a manual or went to motifator website. U could always just buy one now and get another later. U can never have too many boards in ya arsenol. They all different feel to your joints.
    The swizz beatz joint from jayz called "stop" was done on motif and mpc. Neptunes also use yamaha keyboards for sounds and sequencing. Tritons were used on songs like akon locked up or lil jon joints
    I'm rick james b****

$Trakmoney$ is offline Newbie
    Aight coo, thanks for that playa, so im wonderin do i need to buy an mpc before i can really get startin makn beatz or is the triton have enough beatz for makin some hot trax witout one.

Nah u don't have to have mpc but its the best sequencer you can get. It has most accurate response while keyboard sequencers may have slight delay when chaining sequences
    I'm rick james b****

So basically if im gonna start makn beatz and trackz for real im gonna need to get a MPC. so an MPC is just kickz and clapz right, and if i do get one is there a specific model i should get.

Quote Originally Posted by $Trakmoney$
    So basically if im gonna start makn beatz and trackz for real im gonna need to get a MPC. so an MPC is just kickz and clapz right, and if i do get one is there a specific model i should get.
    If u tight on cash get a keyboard workstation 1st then mpc . Mpc is a sampler sequncer.
    You sample drums and some cats sample long samples with it too. The mpc4000 is newest version out. But its about 3000$ +. Mpc 2000 is still good or u could get an old 3000. A lot of people still use the 3000.
    I'm rick james b****

Aight coo then, thankz for ya'llz help so it lookz like im gonna be gettn a triton peace

RobertN is offline Dedicated Member
    Track money do you have some kind of instant messeging or something I want to holla at you about some beats.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information