Will this stand let me sit down and play, or must i stand?

SKYflyer

I have an On-Stage stand for my Motif 6. It adjusts to where you could sit or stand with it. I have the single bar model, the Motif is not that heavy.

I hope that helps. The info on the ad says that it will adjust.

ok thanks guys, i knew it would adjust, but in the picture, it seemed to be tall, like so that you would have to stand to play the keyboard, and i wasn't sure if it would adjust low enough to be able to play sitting down also.

I have that one. It wont go super-low but it will work. Its a lil higher than my (real) piano.

WAIT!

I just checked, it can go lower than my piano. All is well, except now I have a really low synth. Thanks a LOT :mad: :D

ACTUALLY<

I have a 49key el-cheapo Kaysound controller. It wont work ( well) at the lowest level because the keyboard is too small. Would work fine with a 61.

I always wondered why I have it set high. Now I remember why.

lol thanks DavidK :)

with my current keyboard stand, which is a single brace X instead of double X, when i play especially hard on my keys, i have to like brace my knee up beneath the keyboard to stabalize it, hehe!

hopefully things will be better with this stand!

I run duct tape across the bottom rungs so it will only open so far. Helps keep it from scootching across the floor also. :D Dave

Back