Where to buy a Microkorg?

nkjanssen

I want to get a Microkorg. All the online retailers have them for $399. There must be some place I can save a few extra bucks on a new one, but where?

How much are you looking to spend? I work at a store and could get one for you, I'd be happy to help a fellow homerecording person in need. BUT, you have to realize that the markup on these is minimal. VERY TINY. Maybe I can get one to you one in the price range you're looking. Just let me know,
rory

nkjanssen said:
I want to get a Microkorg. All the online retailers have them for $399. There must be some place I can save a few extra bucks on a new one, but where?

At $399.00, given the uniqueness and quality of the MK, you already are saving quite a bit. I sold mine, used, for $325.00.

Another synth to consider at $399.00 is the Alesis Micron. Not as good a vocoder as on the MK, and no battery capability. But 500+ sounds, hundreds of drum patterns, hundreds of musical rhythms, hundreds of setups combining various patterns and rhythms -- and room to add 100's more of each.

Also, the Micron has full size keys, making it much easier to play.

Back