Ensoniq SQ1 Internal Battery. Help needed!

I've mentioned this here, before:

Your BEST BET is to take the unit, unopened, to a Batteries Plus. I learned their price to change the battery, LABOR INCLUDED, was less than Radio Shaft's price for JUST THE BATTERY. You get the added benefits of being able to do something else while they are working on it (lunch is long enough), and no worries about touching something or doing it wrong and trashing your Ensoniq. I have a ESQ-1, and did it this way. I was quite happy afterwards.

Threre are how-to's on the net about DIY, if just MUST go that way. Google Ensoniq ESQ-1.

I've mentioned this here, before:

Your BEST BET is to take the unit, unopened, to a Batteries Plus. I learned their price to change the battery, LABOR INCLUDED, was less than Radio Shaft's price for JUST THE BATTERY. You get the added benefits of being able to do something else while they are working on it (lunch is long enough), and no worries about touching something or doing it wrong and trashing your Ensoniq. I have a ESQ-1, and did it this way. I was quite happy afterwards.

Threre are how-to's on the net about DIY, if just MUST go that way. Google Ensoniq ESQ-1.
Thanks but no luck in finding a Batteries Plus in QC. Canada

Any step by step on how to open the Ensoniq SQ1 & replace the Internal Battery would be greatly apreciated

Go to this website and scroll to the bottom-there is a step by step battery change tutorial.
You should sign up as there are a lot of Ensoniq users there that can help you out with other problems as well.
Oops-I thought it was an ESQ-1-I bet they can help at that site anyway.......
http://www.buchty.net/ensoniq/

Back