does any one want to help a family in need of a keyboard.

vova said:
oh you can just write me a check. and mail it to me. send you my pin and account #...yep, very funny. you all think this is a joke.

How can you say we think this is a joke.... a scam maybe.... not a joke... although there may be a few people laughing.

oh well then. i just thought that this is worth a try. everything is worth a try when your dieing to help someone out. if you guys don't want to its okay. i'll have to go some other way about getting the money for the keyboard.

vova

termite_3112 said:
hi!
good news for u vova,i do have a Korg Karma to spare.U can anytime come and pick it up.i live in India.when u land on the airport just ask anybody for me(i will be waiting there for u, but just incase!).And pls bring ur lunch and drinking water, as we dont get much clean water and food here and u may get loose mtions if u eat out here.
regards.

ha, ha, that was so funnyu.

vova

vova said:
oh well then. i just thought that this is worth a try. everything is worth a try when your dieing to help someone out. if you guys don't want to its okay. i'll have to go some other way about getting the money for the keyboard.

vova

Try a fucking paper route, or slinging grease patties at one of your local fast food haunts. I'm a bum, and even I don't try to clock people for their damn gear...

Huck

Let God be the judge of all those that critisize me. If your unwilling to give that okay. God willing inspire someone esle to give. if your not God's choice to use for the help of a family of fifteen, its alright with me. God has His people and God has His ways of performing miricles.

vova

Yes - the "miracle of the free keyboards".... I've heard of that.... :rolleyes:

Gimme a fuckin' break..................

Somehow, I don't see wanting a keyboard being in the same league as stealing bread to survive..........

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Bruce, you're kidding me. You've never heard of Saint Korg, the patron saint of needy pianists?!?! :D

Vova, just why do you "need" a keyboard? How is it going to "help?" And please don't think that invoking the name of God is gonna get you any more sympathy, least of all from me. One "miracle" you could use is a dictionary.

This is the Home Recording bbs, not the Whiny Beggar forum. Got an audio question? Great! We're here to help. Otherwise, you're just wasting our time. In fact, I can't believe how much energy I've wasted on you already.

And if I may be so bold as to speak for the rest of us, we all got here by working for it. You can, too! Your eBay rip-off story sounds more and more phony by the minute.

That's it. I'm done.

Don't worry, vova. God will judge us all, including you. Since we're on the subject... "What would Jesus do"? Ah, yes. I'm sure he would post on this forum and ask people to send Him money for a keyboard for a family of 15... yeah, right! :rolleyes: I think a family of 15 would have bigger needs than a keyboard.

vova said:
Let God be the judge of all those that critisize me. If your unwilling to give that okay. God willing inspire someone esle to give. if your not God's choice to use for the help of a family of fifteen, its alright with me. God has His people and God has His ways of performing miricles.

vova

Well maybe God allowing you, his humble shepard, to get porked by one of Satan's soldiers is a sign that the flock of 15 unfortunate souls you have been choosen to tend to in the fields of life is undeserving of such a gift.... the gift of music.

Why don't you ask the peolpe within your church to give a little extra each week.... explain to them what happened and I'm sure if they feel that a keyboard is needed tho shall recieve a keyboard.

At least one thing is for sure you've learned that "The good Lord giveth and the good Lord taketh"
That's it for me I'm taking Mad Audio's route......... I'm done

Last edited:
termite_3112 said:
hi!
good news for u vova,i do have a Korg Karma to spare.U can anytime come and pick it up.i live in India.when u land on the airport just ask anybody for me(i will be waiting there for u, but just incase!).And pls bring ur lunch and drinking water, as we dont get much clean water and food here and u may get loose mtions if u eat out here.
regards.

t glyptic said:
My child has a little 2 octave casio keyboard. I would GLADLY sent it to you. The thing is so fricken anoying. I'll let you choose between that and my Korg Triton. Or if you want I could just send them my whole studio because their so damn broke from being con'ed. :rolleyes:

I can't believe how ungrateful you are. You have been offered 3 (THREE) different keyboards.... some of the very finest..... and all you can do is reply with sarcasm, criticism, disbelief and now, threats (from God yet.) Well that's it..... I'm keeping my grand. I was going to mail it to you in the morning.... have a stamp on it already.... but not now. See what you did by being so cynical?

I can't believe that my first post on this forum is going to be this, but here goes:

Five words, folks...please don't feed the troll...

Rjt

rjt, yep you seemed to want to help me. you were going to mail the the grand. shure. don't even have my address. musch less the grand. lets see you proove what you wanted to do.

vova said:
rjt, yep you seemed to want to help me. you were going to mail the the grand. shure. don't even have my address. musch less the grand. lets see you proove what you wanted to do.

God sent to him in a dream..........
Crap I was supposed to be done with this thread!!!!!!! Oh well guess I'm not

Isn't there a moderator somewhere that can delete this thread...perhaps deleting the fellow that started the thread along with it?

I meant my grand piano..... you did say you wanted a keyboard didn't you? Well, never too late... post your address, phone number, bank account and pin, we'll help!

What about the other 3 keyboards you were offered? Didn't you like them? Korg makes a pretty popular product.

vova said:
oh you can just write me a check. and mail it to me. send you my pin and account #...yep, very funny. you all think this is a joke.

Does any one want to help a family of twenty children. a few of the children want to get a the Standard female REALDOLL for $5999.00. they've been looking for one for a while. finally they found one on ebay for a good price. they paid for it, and found out that
it was a hacker selling the REALDOLL which really didn't exist. the children were very disapointed. without any outside help they will not be able to buy a REALDOLL any time soon. if anyone wants to help, maybe you have a REALDOLL you'd like to doante or even a small donating would help to move toward buying a REALDOLL. thank you very much.
http://www.realdoll.com/intro.asp :)

vova said:

vova

is tihs somehow related to "rectum" and it is possible to hvae another one? :cool: :cool: :) :) :) :) :)
i am triing to find info on haveing sex with "rectum" adn would like some help. maybe we can exhange flavours?
GRAET THANX!!! :) :) :) :) ;) ;)
:cool:

--------------------------------
Jiten

Back