does any one want to help a family in need of a keyboard.

vova

does any one want to help a family of fifteen children. a few of the children want to get a good keyboard. they've been looking for one for a while. finally they found one on ebay for a good price. they paid for it, and found out that
it was a hacker selling the keyboard which really didn't exist. the children were very disapointed. without any outside help they will not be able to buy a keyboard any time soon. if anyone wants to help, maybe you have a keyboard you'd like to doante or even a small donating would help to move toward buying a keyboard. thank you very much.

vova

Yes, I can help you. I live in Africa where I’ve inherited 10 million dollars. I can’t access the money in Africa because of political upheaval. If you will send me your bank account pass-code, I will have it deposited into your bank account. You can then send me a check for the amount in you bank account, minus the cost of your keyboard. Thank you.

VooDu Valve said:
Monty............ You and I must be related...
Chris :D
Yes, I believe you're my long-lost brother. Our dad died and left us both a very large sum of money. If you will send me all your bank account information, I'll deposit your half of the money into your account. Have a pleasant day.

monty whats the information i need to give you? is this safe?

i don't know how safe this is. how come you want to trust he with a larege sum of money?

james, how good is a pink casio?

i've never heard of a pink casio, but if you want you can send it to me.

Any pink casio sk-1's, free or not, should goto ME!!!!!

Vova, I guess since you're begging broke-assed people (like me) for gear, you'd probably be better off redirecting your efforts to a local church or something to help you all out. I don't got 15 kids, but it sure feels like it sometimes (and most of the people i'm talking about are all grown up). Maybe if you let us know how much money you & the chilrens can scrape up, we can better help you.

And some quick advice: if them kids are old enough and have the means to do eBay transactions, don't tell us that, between a "hacker"(?!?!?!?) selling vapor-gear & a football team's worth of children (?) you need help from us to finance their dreams. Nobody's paying for jackshit for me or my family except me. Ask me to send you some old clothes or something, not my electronics. That's like the local crackheads asking me if they can "borrow" my microwave & television, or if I got "extras" to spare.

Next time, ask around before you give your money away.

One last thing, if you wonder why someone would trust you with such a large sum of money, you can stop wondering now because, trust me, nobody will. Do you think anyone would trust your story of 15 kids plus a daddy (or momma) who just allegedly got ripped off by eBay? Did you follow the procedures eBay & paypal outline for fraudulent activities? File a police report? Talk to the kids' school or something. If your story is legitimate, 30 teary eyes will certainly help make your case for a handout from a school or church or local newspaper or network. They love that kind of shit. If you're in America, check with some area colleges & universities, they sell their used pianos pretty cheap, and probably wouldn't mind donating something to you & all your clan. I've seen it happen before...

vova said:
does any one want to help a family of fifteen children. a few of the children want to get a good keyboard. they've been looking for one for a while. finally they found one on ebay for a good price. they paid for it, and found out that
it was a hacker selling the keyboard which really didn't exist. the children were very disapointed. without any outside help they will not be able to buy a keyboard any time soon. if anyone wants to help, maybe you have a keyboard you'd like to doante or even a small donating would help to move toward buying a keyboard. thank you very much.

vova

https://homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=125638

Are you sure you didn't do the porking to the fifteen kids.... but i tell what i'm gonna do...... my kid has a Fisher-Price keyboard he outgrew..... looking at it now..... i'll send it to you... batteries not included.

edited links https://homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=125635

https://homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=125583

Last edited:
I was listening to NPR the other day and there was a guy who talked about "anti-spamming" by playing games with the people who wrote asking him for money (the displaced African Prince was one of his favorites.) He took up so much of their time some of them actually wrote telling him not to write them any more. I think he was writing a book about it. He often ended up telling them he also was in the exact same scam business.

I realize that this is not the case here however and am shocked that we aren't helping this poor guy out. If he would publish his bank account # and PIN I would definitely contribute. Really.... stop laughing.... I would..... just try me.... go ahead!

My child has a little 2 octave casio keyboard. I would GLADLY sent it to you. The thing is so fricken anoying. I'll let you choose between that and my Korg Triton. Or if you want I could just send them my whole studio because their so damn broke from being con'ed. :rolleyes:

oh you can just write me a check. and mail it to me. send you my pin and account #...yep, very funny. you all think this is a joke.

If you really did get ripped off through eBay and you haven't pursued all the recourse you have with eBay, then how can you expect us to be sympathetic? You're just making yourself look dumb, IMO.

MadAudio said:
If you really did get ripped off through eBay and you haven't pursued all the recourse you have with eBay, then how can you expect us to be sympathetic? You're just making yourself look dumb, IMO.

Specialy when you win the pink one... :eek:

hi!
good news for u vova,i do have a Korg Karma to spare.U can anytime come and pick it up.i live in India.when u land on the airport just ask anybody for me(i will be waiting there for u, but just incase!).And pls bring ur lunch and drinking water, as we dont get much clean water and food here and u may get loose mtions if u eat out here.
regards.

Hello,

I'm currently about to record a hit album but I seriously need about one of everything from mercenary audio's web site. So if you all could send me the cash to do it, I'll put out the album and it will be a big hit and then I'll repay you all back with all the money I make from it :D

Back