zoom g3

I have the Zoom A2 and I think it's the Best multiFX pedal I've ever owned in terms of sound. The only thing I dislike about it is the fact that it has a single 1/4" TRS output where I would prefer at least dual 1/4" TS outputs or [better still] dual XLR outputs, with a 1/8" headphone out for those times when I'm just practicing at home or editing new patches.

I might be a complete idiot, but I for the life of me cannot figure out how to do this simple effect. What I'm looking to do is use the pitch bend pedal as a trem where you play a note at pitch on the guitar, and when you push the pedal down it bends the note down. The pitch pedal defaults to playing the guitar unaffected and when you push down the expression pedal it bends the note up. When I switch the switch to "down" mode, when the pedal is not engaged the pitch is already shifted up from what I'm playing on the guitar, and pushing the pedal down returns it to the note I'm playing. So this is still not what I want.

Is it not possible to play a note on the guitar and bend it down with the G3?! Note I have the G3 and I'm using my own expression pedal, but that shouldn't matter, should it? Would appreciate anyone help in this matter!

Back