Tempo adjustment freeware

Thurgood

Where can I find freeware (yeah I am cheap) to adjust tempo in the digital domain? I used Chronotron with some success; however it is no longer a free ware option. Given my current circumstance, 49.00 USD is too much to pay. Light bills, phone etc... Food.... Any reference would be helpful. Thanks.

Where can I find freeware (yeah I am cheap) to adjust tempo in the digital domain? I used Chronotron with some success; however it is no longer a free ware option. Given my current circumstance, 49.00 USD is too much to pay. Light bills, phone etc... Food.... Any reference would be helpful. Thanks.

Mac or PC?

Mixcraft might do it...they have a 7 day free trial...wouldnt hurt to check it out.

just google mixcraft 4...i cant post links until I have 5 posts on this forum.

Thanks folks. Sorry for failing to note the platform I am using. PC. I will try audicity. I think I had problems with it before can't remember. Thanks again.

I am just too damn lazy right now to work this particular song out. Looking for easy out.

Re: Tempo Control

Mixcraft 4 has tempo control. Just right click on the timeline to add a marker and set the new tempo Add as many tempos as you'd like.

Also, when you bring in a sound, it will automatically detect the tempo and in the Sound details you will be able to see the beats and the tempo at each beat.

If you just want to change the speed of the sound without affecting pitch, you can do that as well. Hold Ctrl down and then resize either side to FlexAudio it.

Version 4 was just released with MIDI and virtual instrument support.

-Joseph

Back