The New Tone Thread

Nope, it's gone man...sorry....I know, you don't believe me now, right???? True story man....Gonna dig through the stuff here, I might still have a pic of her somewhere...gimme a few minutes...

I believe you. I just wanna see for my own curiosity. A hot junkie is rare. A hot appalachian junkie is like bigfoot or the loch ness monster!

Nope, all gone....I do have some pics of the other women I've been running around with though...:).

It's a wild world out there man, I'd been settled down for so long, I'd forgotten just how wild it is....:D.

What I think her deal was, she hadn't been using the needle that long, just a little while...long enough that it had her by the boo-boo...Fuck man, she couldn't even make it through the movie, which was only a couple hours long at most...But I'm telling you, she was fuckin' hot!!!! I'd thought about eating her fuckin' pussy for a week man, & then....BLAM!!!!!! HAHAHA!!!! Not gonna eat that pussy, that fuckin' pussy might eat me...:laughings:.

But you're right, a hot Appalachian junkie is like bigfoot...LOL...that's funny as fuck man...

The pic is the one I was staying with through the week a couple months ago (I'd post here from her apartment sometimes)....that's the one that her ex-old man had the liver transplant....It fuckin' killed him when I told him I was laying the pipe to her like she'd never had it before...LOL...

He started that shit because she left him over him using meth...I don't blame her really...But he wanted to kick my ass, & fuck man, he couldn't even walk, I would've destroyed him with one bitch slap....What really got to him though was I told him to look at her ankles, that I'd put grooves in 'em like handlebars where I had her bowed up laying the meat to her....LOL.....True story....:laughings:.

Yeah dude, I'm a fuckin' class act...LOL...

I know dude, I know, that's pretty shitty of me, but you don't know the whole story....Me & that girl had been seeing each other for a little while, both legally separated (she's actually divorced from that scumbag), & he just kept on & on & on...he got to where he'd fuckin' follow me around & shit, so I did what I did to make him leave me alone, & to keep from killing him...I really did try to be nice dude, I really did...Hell, they've been divorced for almost 2 years...She had to have a restraining order on him, dunno if she still does or not, but he's a fruit-loop man...

Oh I know dude, I'm just letting you know that I did try to do the right thing...I always do, that's why I made the agreement with the ex I told you about, even when I shouldn't have...I am a good guy dude, but one can only put up with so much shit...

I wish you'd seen his face when I told him that though...and to make it worse, his ex-old lady, told him it was true...LOL...

Do you remember that stupid movie from the 80's I posted the clip from???

hey ...... when I was single I would fuck 'em and forget 'em.
And I like nasty ...... com'n baby ...... there's LOTS of things we can do! :D

As for the 'leading them on' stuff ..... what? It's all up to the guy?
Fuck that ...... women can be responsible for their own damned choices too.
Don't want to fuck me ? ..... then don't.
But don't think that I'm obligated to you if we do.

Fuck that 'poor little woman is so fragile that you owe her something if you nail her' shit.

Lastly ..... why is a woman responsible for her actions if she drives drunk and kills someone but YOU'RE responsible for her actions if she wants to fuck drunk? That's bullshit ....... if you're responsible if you choose to drive drunk I don't see how you're not responsible if you choose to screw when you're drunk so instead, the guys gets a rape charge.

Also, if a woman hits me I'm punching her right back.

Also ..... I saw Guardians of the Galaxy today ..... it was freakin' awesome. We like 3D so we saw it in 3D

hey ...... when I was single I would fuck 'em and forget 'em.
And I like nasty ...... com'n baby ...... there's LOTS of things we can do! :D
LOL, yeah Bob, I used to do a lot of that shit too...probably gonna do it some more...LOL..

As for the 'leading them on' stuff ..... what? It's all up to the guy?
Fuck that ...... women can be responsible for their own damned choices too.
Don't want to fuck me ? ..... then don't.
But don't think that I'm obligated to you if we do.
Exactly, you know, I wanna have some fun, but I don't wanna be tied down in any way, shape, form, or fashion, & I've told all these women that, & will continue to tell the ones in the future that too...

Also, if a woman hits me I'm punching her right back.
Yep, I'd never, ever hit a woman unless she hit me first, but if she did, & wanted to act like a man, I'd treat her like a man...

Also ..... I saw Guardians of the Galaxy today ..... it was freakin' awesome. We like 3D so we saw it in 3D
Haven't saw that one yet, watched "Into The Storm" though....it was ok, like an updated version of "Twister" in a lot of ways, just with better special fx...

I think I ran the Gerg off man...:laughings:.

Back