know a good guitar amp for a heavy rock tone?

Lol. I know, but I'm trying to not cause so much butthurt in 2015. I'm off to a bad start. I had some metal maniac troll riding my nuts recently because I don't like shred. :facepalm:

Shred is effing awesome, though. :confused:

:D

I freely admit it's a LOT more fun to play than to listen to, if you're not already into it. And I don't really have any illusion of making a living as a musician, so whatever. :D

I freely admit it's a LOT more fun to play than to listen to, if you're not already into it. And I don't really have any illusion of making a living as a musician, so whatever. :D

Is effing awesome another expression for tedious I have not come across yet...:)

I don't for one second dispute the amount of skill and technical wizardry it takes to play shred guitar. I couldn't even dream of doing it. I freely admit that I'm not even skilled enough to be considered a beginner at that style. On a 10 scale of shred I'm like a -8. I don't have the desire or discipline to practice that much nor do I have any influences in that style to draw from because I think it's probably the least listenable form of music there ever was. :o

Back