Is this guitars only?

Or can I talk about ukuleles here too? Any other uke players here? Since I got a uke I dont play guitar so much anymore. Uke is way more fun. I have a concert and a baritone.

Also I want to get a lap steel. Anybody have one of those?

Hi, There have been discussions here in which the Uke has been the subject and I don't recall anyone complaining. Lap steel, mmm I bought a Peavey Powerslide which is kind of useful and offers a few interesting options for recording. It can be played in various ways, on the lap being one of them, I'm sure there are number of folk around the forum who would have some useful input. I got roped into the Uke to help out with a group which formed a year or so ago. Personally I never found it able to replace my enjoyment of playing guitars but it's another option and does sound a bit like a classical guitar when sucked through a large condenser mic.

Regards

Tim

Wow the Powerslide is really crazy looking!

What I like about uke. Remember the first time you could change chords? When learning guitar? And that was like the greatest thing ever? For a few days? Every day playing a uke feels like that to me. I can just change two chords like C and G7 and be totally happy.

OK lets start over. Hello my name is schway. I like to play uke. I dont build ukes I just play them. And yes also bass and even guitar sometimes. But not as much anymore after 28 years. If that means I am a troll please feel free to ignore me. I am sorry if this does not meet your approval.

Back