Delay setting for lead guitar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try this

ear.jpg

Dont even joke man pls... Does Anyone can give me normal answer what settings do I need to put here cuse I dont have no Idea even how to use it and how delay works ?

That is THE answer. Not a joke. Use your fucking ears. How can anyone tell YOU how to get a sound that YOU like? Do it yourself. Twiddle the controls until you like it. Jeez....:facepalm:

There are some similar settings for any delay plugins asshole and if you didnt fuck today just jack and you are not in a good mood fuck off and better dont write anything... What a dick...

There are some similar settings for any delay plugins asshole and if you didnt fuck today just jack and you are not in a good mood fuck off and better dont write anything... What a dick...

Lol wtf? How the hell do lazy ignorant people like you survive in the world? Are you really this helpless in real life? Do you need someone to do everything for you? Think about what you're asking here. You have the plug-in right in front of you! Work with it. Play with it. Learn it. How can someone tell you what sounds good to you? Fuck, dude, seriously. This isn't rocket science. :facepalm:

Dont even joke man pls... Does Anyone can give me normal answer what settings do I need to put here cuse I dont have no Idea even how to use it and how delay works ?

If there was one answer, one setting....the delay would have no knobs or buttons...you would just plug into it and get perfect delay every time.

You really need to try out some settings and find what works for you. Every lead is different, every song is different.
.....and yeah, just use your ears.
There are proabaly some presets that come with the plug-in....so use them as your starting point.

... if you didnt fuck today just jack and you are not in a good mood ...

The real question here is.....did YOU get laid last night or jack off, becuase you don't seem to be in a good mood....?

:laughings:

I just wanted a straight answer what settings you could use in this plugin and you telling some shits! So what is the point of this forum if I need to tryout and do everything by myself. Fuck you and your guy. I dont want to have a perfect delay just something with I can work with, some base you stupid bitch. And if YOU want to speak about words there is no such a thing like "perfect lead". I just dont want the perfect formula, perfect one setting I know that there are no such a thing you stupid bitch just cannot understand simple few words which I wrote. Fuck you and this stupid ear picture poster, fuck you in this ear bitch!

Holy shit!!!! I thought I was the only one that attracted this kind of psychotic. This is the funniest fucking thing I've read in a long time. If I (or Greg) used the same kind of language towards someone on this forum for any reason, no matter how much they deserved it, we'd get slapped, banned and scolded all at once. Let's see what happens to this guy. In a way, I don't want him to get banned because I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. The "fuck/jack/bad mood" post is pure comedy gold. It needs to go be framed.

:laughings: :laughings: :laughings:

Miravsky must have got out of the wrongest side of bed possible.

I'm curious to see where this goes.

Miravsky, there are so many parameters on that plug it's impossible for anyone to say what's going to work for you. You are just going to have to experiment and see what you come up with that you like.

If I (or Greg) used the same kind of language towards someone on this forum for any reason, no matter how much they deserved it, we'd get slapped, banned and scolded all at once.

Lol. Right? I've been banned for less than that.

This is just another case of some lazy n00b looking for the magic button to make things easy and getting pissed when the truth gets told.

So what is the point of this forum if I need to tryout and do everything by myself.

OMFG!!! :eek: :laughings:

Is it really THAT hard to try out some delay settings....especially when there's probably a bunch of presets that came with the plug-in to get you started....???

:facepalm:

Part of recording fun is experimentation and trying out stuff just to see how it sounds.....to you.
If that's difficult for you....you have much bigger issues than trying to get someone to give you delay settings for the plug-in.
The time you spent writing your freak-out posts....you could have tried a dozen settings already.

I just spent a couple of days messing around with a vintage plate reverb....because I wanted to find out what it could and couldn't do, and what possible uses it would have for me.
I guess I should have just posted a thread asking someone to tell me what settings to use... :rolleyes:

The fact that it's a plugin makes it even easier - you can tweak it without having the play the part over and over with new settings.

:RTFM::spank::laughings::laughings::laughings:!!! Bet someone has to hold this guy's dick when he pisses to keep him from pissing on his hands! LOL!

Holy shit!!!! I thought I was the only one that attracted this kind of psychotic. This is the funniest fucking thing I've read in a long time. If I (or Greg) used the same kind of language towards someone on this forum for any reason, no matter how much they deserved it, we'd get slapped, banned and scolded all at once. Let's see what happens to this guy. In a way, I don't want him to get banned because I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. The "fuck/jack/bad mood" post is pure comedy gold. It needs to go be framed.

:laughings: :laughings: :laughings:

Yep. I got a slap for posting a pic of a toy microphone for under $15 dollars.... some admin have had a sense of humour bypass as well as some noobs...:laughings:

OMFG!!! :eek: :laughings:

Is it really THAT hard to try out some delay settings....especially when there's probably a bunch of presets that came with the plug-in to get you started....???

:facepalm:

Part of recording fun is experimentation and trying out stuff just to see how it sounds.....to you.
If that's difficult for you....you have much bigger issues than trying to get someone to give you delay settings for the plug-in.
The time you spent writing your freak-out posts....you could have tried a dozen settings already.

I just spent a couple of days messing around with a vintage plate reverb....because I wanted to find out what it could and couldn't do, and what possible uses it would have for me.
I guess I should have just posted a thread asking someone to tell me what settings to use... :rolleyes:

Maybe if he tried something out. Posted the result and asked how to change/improve it would be better...;).

The guy is just a laugh a minute..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back