will this neck fit a warmoth body?

Yes... however there may be a chance that there may be some slop in the neck pocket.

you will also (more than likeley) have to drill new neck mounting screw holes in the neck.
Other than that it should have a pretty good fit.

thanks alot man. now heres another question. will warmoth mount the bridge (if i order it from them), or put the proper mounting holes?

they might mount the bridge, but i dunno about the holes. warmoth's bodies are all done with a CNC machine, so you may be stuck with the holes on the body, and if they dont match up, plug the holes in the neck and drill new ones.

The neck will fit.

Warmoth drills the holes for whatever is stock for a guitar, a six hole trem, a two hole American Standard style trem, or a Floyd Rose. They may be willing to do others, but I don't know. They will NOT mount the bridge for you, as they don't assemble guitars.

Light

"Cowards can never be moral."
M.K. Gandhi

The neck will fit.

Warmoth drills the holes for whatever is stock for a guitar, a six hole trem, a two hole American Standard style trem, or a Floyd Rose. They may be willing to do others, but I don't know. They will NOT mount the bridge for you, as they don't assemble guitars.

Light

"Cowards can never be moral."
M.K. Gandhi

what he said

Back