Who makes Brownsville Electric guitars?

unless they have a Guitar manufacturing plant in Brownsville, TX Manufacturing Brownsville Guitars I would surmise they are being made by Peal a Korean owned manufactuer in China or some other Korea, China or even a vietnam manufacturing plant. then shipped by container to Brownsville guitars.

unless they have a Guitar manufacturing plant in Brownsville, TX Manufacturing Brownsville Guitars I would surmise they are being made by Peal a Korean owned manufactuer in China or some other Korea, China or even a vietnam manufacturing plant. then shipped by container to Brownsville guitars.

Sure, so are all other "consumer" guitars, i.e. Squier, Epiphone, etc. Many of them made by Samick in Korea.

So are SX and Agile instruments.

That's why I kinda wanted to know which manuf.

I really dont know i was just taking a stab in the dark
but I would like to get my hands on a couple of peal Les Paul models I love their head stocks much more than I do an original gibson LP and they play Awesome!

Sam Ash seems to be the main distributor, and they look like they're the $100 range.

That probably explains everything you need to know raht thar :)

Originaly Brownsville guirars and amps were from Brownsville, NY, USA. (not even cloce to Brownsville, TX) Sadly now they are from Korea.

I was looking at one of their double cut archtop solid bodys that was rathwer eye catching it was also a string through for less than 200 bucks
I am seriously considering it. if worse comes to worse I can always upgrade the pups and pots.

Actually, there are SOME nice Brownsville instruments, although it takes hand-selecting them to find a decent one.

about 10 years ago I also once bought their amp, Choirboy something, 2x12 (solid state). Had amazing, nice clean sound, cool reverb, ok distortion. I was told at the time that they took over some Fender factory in Korea (that was for amps).

I've seen a few interesting Brownsville guitars over the years, can't say that I played many of them. Many are not copies of anything, which I like.

Too bad they don't have the models offered consistency, like SX/Agile, where you can gather enough info before you buy. They seem to roll out different ones and then phase them out.

I wouldn't buy any online. Only hand selection!

BTW, I don't think SamAsh is just a main distributor. I'm pretty sure they own them. It's their "house brand".

I believe they are/were a division of Samson. I have a couple Thugs, a travel electric, and a resonator electric.. There features and quality are very high for the price point.

Amptech you actually have a Reso 101? The resonator that looks about like a Les Paul ?????? Reveiw please,what do you think of it. Thanks

Back