What is your dream guitar?

capnkid

Optimus Prime
Besides 59' Les Pauls that are going for $100,000+.

I would like an electric guitar that was made of woods you didn't have to cover with paint or varnish. Like purpleheart maybe, bloodwood. Hopefully the guitar would sound better with age.

capnkid said:
Besides 59' Les Pauls that are going for $100,000+.

I would like an electric guitar that was made of woods you didn't have to cover with paint or varnish. Like purpleheart maybe, bloodwood. Hopefully the guitar would sound better with age.
I have two guitars that I play and if I could make a hybrid of the two it would be sweet. The Kramer Pacer and EC Strat. Both have qualities that make them really great to play...

My dream guitar is my Fender So-Cal, with the trem I bought mounted :o Probably soon I will give up hope and hire somebody to do it.

LEFTY replica 1929-30 Martin OM-42. Brazilian/Adirondack/snowflakes/torch/planetary banjo tuners/tobacco sunburst finish.

An electric dream guitar would be the Doug Irwin Tiger knockoff by Alembic.

Lefty, of course. :D

I'm playing two of them: Webber OM and Larrivee L-30 nylon. They're both way better than I am.

I guess I'd like one of them G&L Tele's with the natural body finish and the gun oil'd neck...

The one I have had since I was 16 years old is my dream guiat. It's a '66 strat that I obtained very cheaply.

I have played alot of guitars but I haven't found another that I like as well as that one.

It was definatly a keeper.

I've nearly got my dream guitar, times 2 at that. Epiphone Les Paul Jr. 90 (single P90 at the bridge, 1 each volume & tone control), and Gibson Les Paul Faded Double Cutaway (bridge & neck P90s, 3-way switching, 2 volume & tone controls). Just need to eventually get the Bigsby B5 vibratos added to 'em, then they'll truly be what I want. It probably means I should've got a Fender Jazzmaster, and I may end up doing so one day, but my Les Pauls have some tones that I'm loving for surf instrumentals, and rockabilly.

Matt

c7sus said:
LEFTY replica 1929-30 Martin OM-42. Brazilian/Adirondack/snowflakes/torch/planetary banjo tuners/tobacco sunburst finish.

An electric dream guitar would be the Doug Irwin Tiger knockoff by Alembic.

Lefty, of course. :D

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Any 6120 or a White Falcon

I have a reissue of my dream guitar - and it's nice. I would like the original though.

9dd8151c4a73829cd72f49758557de90.jpg

I had a dream, then I got my Ibanez AR300. It might not be a dream guitar to anyone else but it fits the part perfectly for me.

Back