Warmoth Guitars

raab

Anybody own or put together a Warmoth guitar?
I've thought about putting one together, but am curious on how people's experiences have gone...

either get ahold of " USA Custom Guitars " in Tacoma or shoot yourself in the head..........ask for Tommy and tell him Bubba sent you......

bubinski said:
either get ahold of " USA Custom Guitars " in Tacoma or shoot yourself in the head..........ask for Tommy and tell him Bubba sent you......

Bullshit. There are a lot of companies who make fine parts, and Warmoth is still the gold standard. USA Custom makes very good parts, every bit as good as Warmoth, but that hardly calls for hyperbole.

To answer the original question, yes, my first four electric guitars were all Warmoth parts, and they are fine guitars. Of course, I had the advantage of a father who owns a high end guitar repair shop, so my stuff was assembled and setup perfectly, but if done right, you can get a fine guitar.

Light

"Cowards can never be moral."
M.K. Gandhi

Before APL jumps in here :D

I'm not sure what your level of experience is, but you might want to cut your teeth on a Carvin kit.

freshmattyp said:
Before APL jumps in here :D

I'm not sure what your level of experience is, but you might want to cut your teeth on a Carvin kit.

LOL! Beat me to it. Every once in a while somebody will post a "Post Pix Of Your Kits" threads over on their discussion board. Some of the results are outstanding. You can get a very nice look with color stains and gloss tung oil, which is very easy to apply.

Back