warehouse speakers veteran 10" speakers

surfmaster

$30 a pop. just installed a full set in my crate vintage club 50 3x10" and they sound gorgeous. i used to think the overdrive channel on this amp was just so-so, but now this thing rips!

i wasn't sure what to expect because the warehouse speakers site doesnt say too much about the 10" model, and they don't have any clips. imo they sound a lot like their 12" veteran, but tighter in the low end just because its a 10" speaker. I would highly recommend these speakers to try out if you want that vintage 30 sound.

I hadn't even heard of these guys. Looks like they have a small but nice range of speakers - even an Alnico Blue clone.

I hadn't even heard of these guys. Looks like they have a small but nice range of speakers - even an Alnico Blue clone.

yeah they make some great speakers. basically their veteran 30 recipe is take the vintage 30 sound, and remove that weird mid spike.

i am not a speaker expert, but you can also get a jensen speaker for roughly the same dough here:

vintagespeaker.com

the site also has reviews for many of the jensen models.

i was just checking out the warehouse speaker line because they are used in that grendel isolation cab thing. i have a uk made vintage 30 in a cab, but might like to put a 2x10 cab together too-- i appreciate the info

i am not a speaker expert, but you can also get a jensen speaker for roughly the same dough here:

vintagespeaker.com

the site also has reviews for many of the jensen models.

i'm not really going for the jenson tone, but that is a really good deal for those who do!

Back