Vox AC15 on sale for $399 new at Sweetwater

pikingrin

what is this?
Just saw this in my emails this morning; hell of a price for an AC15. Bought mine last year for $699...wish I would've had a working crystal ball!

Not sure how long the promotion lasts...

I just checked it out and they are listing it as sold out. Wish I had seen that sooner. Thanks for thinking of us though!

Ah, crap. Not too surprised they went that quickly but thought it might take a little longer than that.

While scanning through the Black Friday ads the other night I was not surprised to see the phrase 'while they last' everywhere.

So.. they take a hit ($$$?) on (the one LOL) amp, '5599 people 'look for it', but what, 20% of thems'... end up buying- at least something.. else? :rolleyes: :)

So.. they take a hit ($$$?) on (the one LOL) amp, '5599 people 'look for it', but what, 20% of thems'... end up buying- at least something.. else? :rolleyes: :)
It's just like retail stores, no difference at all. Economic theory says that it works on the majority, it's why the milk and eggs are at the back of most grocery stores... At least nobody got a black eye or a sprained ankle browsing the sweetwater website (or any other, for that matter). :D

And yes,
mjbphotos said:
While scanning through the Black Friday ads the other night I was not surprised to see the phrase 'while they last' everywhere.
, this too.

Which AC15 was it? There are 1000 dollar hand-wired all-tube AC15s, and the 400 dollar "valve reactor" AC15 which is not so classic,

This was one of the custom ones, I believe. Had blue tolex and I think it was AC 15 C1TV it was showing a +$1000 list price.

Back