Terasyne Amplifiers

Sounds good for metal. So what's the catch? What makes those amps better than any other high gain amp? Tell us about them.

Seems the website in a work in progress.
Farview perhaps you should let the company know that links to slow loading almost empty websites should be hidden until such time as the site in functional.

The amp is designed for more growl and less fuzz.

It has a unique tone stack that isn't intentionally based on any other amp. It has a split midrange. (Lows, low mids, high mids, highs)

It also has a switchable tube driven effects loop, so it is fully bypassed when switched out.

Sorry, I should have checked the website before I put the link up. There are pictures on the Facebook page. I will grab one and post it, once I get enough coffee in me and fire up the computer

13891880_984875178299083_750661318673438781_n.jpg

There's the picture

what kind of relationship do you have with the company?
It's a friend of mine's company. I've been helping out, consulting, etc... I have also dubbed myself the forum spokesmodel. I'm not paid, just helping a brother out.

It's a friend of mine's company. I've been helping out, consulting, etc... I have also dubbed myself the forum spokesmodel. I'm not paid, just helping a brother out.

That's cool.
Thnx.

(And when your buddy is ready for a real spokesmodel, let me know, that's my cousin's gig. She works SoCal and LV.)

That's cool.
Thnx.

(And when your buddy is ready for a real spokesmodel, let me know, that's my cousin's gig. She works SoCal and LV.)
Hey! Las Vegas is my side of the street!

Right now we are sending one of the amps to SIR in LA, to get some pros playing the thing. If something stupid doesn't happen there, it proves that the amp is rock solid.

You need a hot babe to stroke the sides of the amp alluringly in a "come get me big boy" fashion. Or is this a role you can fill?

Tell those mofos to grab a camera and an SM57 and put up a few video demos. Unfortunately that SoundCloud demo has such horrible compression artifacts (SC's fault, not the engineer's), they might want to make a video with a good, high-bitrate audio track and put it up.

Powering through the swishy high end on the SC clip though, the amp sounds good. Strong midrange, and holds together well with that hi-gain setting.

Tell them to get a hold of Glenn Fricker at Spectre Media Group and see if he'd be interested in doing a demo of the amp. He's got pretty good visibility on YouTube, and he's really into the metal scene. Might be good exposure for an up-and-coming company.

Powering through the swishy high end on the SC clip though, the amp sounds good. Strong midrange, and holds together well with that hi-gain setting.
View attachment FILTHY CLIP FULL V2 F.mp3

Tell them to get a hold of Glenn Fricker at Spectre Media Group and see if he'd be interested in doing a demo of the amp. He's got pretty good visibility on YouTube, and he's really into the metal scene. Might be good exposure for an up-and-coming company.
I've already suggested Glenn. It will just take time. Since we don't have 50 of these things laying around, we can't send a dozen around the country to get reviewed. Getting a shakedown at SIR is the first thing. When we get it back, then we will send it someplace else.

Back