Straps

This is the strap that I bought from Argentina. Braun is the brand, super nice guy selling these. Nice hand-made red leather with cool hardware on it. Smooth leather on both sides, nice width, a bit of rubber sandwiched inbetween the 2 layers of leather, nice hand-stitching. And I think that the red looks great with the 3-tone sunburst, but I'm probably biased :)

218 small.jpg

There is a smaller company called Italia straps. Beautiful work, leather, different widths and custom lengths available.

Nice stuff.
price is pretty decent as well and sometimes they do 2 for one specials.

And no, I have no affiliation. Just a happy customer.
:D

This is the strap that I bought from Argentina. Braun is the brand, super nice guy selling these. Nice hand-made red leather with cool hardware on it. Smooth leather on both sides, nice width, a bit of rubber sandwiched inbetween the 2 layers of leather, nice hand-stitching. And I think that the red looks great with the 3-tone sunburst, but I'm probably biased :)

now that's a mans strap ... no poncey gurly stuff ere :D

I'm also in the slick, wide leather camp. I have a few from I can't remember where and the two recent buys- a no older gibson leather and a walker and Williams leather. To me, the padded ones seem to stick like glue on my shoulder in one constant, uncomfortable spot.

Back