stranded on a desert Island......

capnkid

Optimus Prime
If there was a hot island girl peddling a bicycle to generate power,

would you rather have a guitar and a marshall plexi, (10 years supply of tubes) or
a guitar and a guitar simulator with effects and headphones.

capnkid said:
If there was a hot island girl peddling a bicycle to generate power,

would you rather have a guitar and a marshall plexi, (10 years supply of tubes) or
a guitar and a guitar simulator with effects and headphones.

depends. is the hot island girl also sex deprived?

i dunno if there would be time for guitar playing then. plus they'd probably go all amazon on me and make me ride the bike to generate their power.

I'd take the raw marshall and guitar. but I'd do that in civilization too.

did I mention they make the best alcohol out of fruit and harvest coca plants for medicinal purposes.

do you think that the whole desert island thing might have come from deserted island.......like maybe it was used in some poem and the author needed it to rhyme with something so he cut off the ed and now we say desert island........all because of that one guy.

and if that is the case, that salty ocean air would totally kill the guitar strings. better get a 20 year supply of those, cause they'll only last half the time as normal. or who knows. maybe elixer will come up with some desert(ed) island strings.......you know that last 10 years without losing their tone.

oh and i'd take the marshall and guitar too.

I would choose the marshall. Someone always complains when you crank a marshall.....So, when the cops came, to tell you to turn it down....you would be rescued.

I would go for the girl, oh and could she have a guitar as well, you know, just an acoustic so we could play together, do some nice duets. So no Marshall, just two acoustics and the girl, or am I asking to much here? :D

Eddie :)

Gotta' go with the Marshall...chicks (even desert Island chicks)dig guys with guitars and Marshalls. Size does count you know. Besides, you could use it to signal low flying aircraft. When the pilots discover why the engines were about to vibrate off of the wings......you'd be rescued, .....assuming you would want to be rescued!!!!!!

i'd hav to say this is the most interesting thread i've seen but its kewl. I"d take guitar and girl alot of girl i hope

Back