Show me your pedalboard!

This is my 'concert' rig. It's a plug and play kinda deal. Especially when there's multiple bands for a show. Power in/guitar in/effects loop out/amp out. Done.

The second is my grab and go for little gigs.

Attachments

• IMG_0431.jpg
    IMG_0431.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0422.jpg
    IMG_0422.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 6
This is my current configuration, hopefully the last for a long time! This is the 3rd board Ive built for myself this year and I think Ive finally found what works for me size and option wise.

Attachments

• IMG_7375.JPG
    IMG_7375.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7374.JPG
    IMG_7374.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7377.JPG
    IMG_7377.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7382.JPG
    IMG_7382.JPG
    6 MB · Views: 6
How do you guys deal with pedal board cables that are too short or long? I started making my own cables and trimming them to size, but it's a real pain in the butt with the overly thick (Mogami) copper wires I have. They don't solder onto the TS connections very well due to the size.

Nice board! Did you make it yourself?

I did!
I like yours, too! That finish is great. I wanted to make a slanted one . .. But they throw me off while playing.

Nola- You gotta make your own. Get different cable if your stuff is unweildy.

i dont know how you keep it all straight , I see the touring acts with these pedal boards an it always confuses me how a player could be able to operate all those pedals...wild man.

great pics, ...very custom shop-ish. I like that angle...:guitar:

Nola- You gotta make your own. Get different cable if your stuff is unweildy.

Okay cool that's what I though. I think this cable I'm using is just too thick the copper doesn't fit through the lug holes, so I have to solder it on top of the lug. It works but I'm not confident in that connection.

Back