Serial Number One

apl

Stand Up Comity
Picture1.jpg

Of how many? I mean, "apl, #1 of how many guitars" not "andydeedpoll, out of how many posts?" or maybe you could figure that out.

this is #2500 for me. Man, I can't wait to see what kind of prize I get. Maybe a trip to Disneyland....:D

I also dig the mirrored pickguard, esp. with the red strings. I'd worry about smudging it up, though. Seems like fingerprints would be awfully visible on something like that.

That new girlfriend of yours is very pretty. I've always had a weakness for girls with red tresses. :D

Reactions: apl
Nice!

Is that pickguard mirrored, or clear?

Mirror, chrome pup covers, chrome everything. Ebony fingerboard goes good with the black, too. Graph Tech nut.

You can't see all the copper foil inside the body and on the back of the pickguard.

Also, the back of the neck was stripped and refinished with several coats of tung oil.

Mirror, chrome pup covers, chrome everything. Ebony fingerboard goes good with the black, too. Graph Tech nut.

You can't see all the copper foil inside the body and on the back of the pickguard.

Also, the back of the neck was stripped and refinished with several coats of tung oil.

Cool. I WAY prefer ebony fretboards to anything else. Nice!

Back