No Mercy

Toki987

Rock Steady
many yrs ago when I owned a music shop I had a guy that came in religiously, but he never bought anything. He`d just play all the guitars. I called him a sans customer model. One day I said "Have you decided on something that suites your ears and fingers in any of the guitar lines?" He replied " all of these sound like shit to me!" I said "The Fenders, Gibsons, guilds, Martins, conn, and Yalvarez?". He nodded and said "Yeah, these all sound like shit"
I told him that its was probably a conspiracy against him and if he could screw them real good by buying a kazoo or a set of maraccas , and "get the hell outta my shop!!!"

That's exactly what you should've done. Fuckin A...... He was obviously not looking for a new ax. He was probably some kind of route driver that had you in the middle of his route so he paid you a visit during his lunch break.

RF

Best Kazoo I ever bought thanks for talking me into the Grand Concerto Model!

Now to expose the conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL:D :D :D

All those multiple trips from Oklahoma to Alabama........you should have spoke up sooner.

Q. Does Martin make kazoo's?
I have GAS for more kazoo's .....

Now to post a thread in the Mic forum on which Mic for Kazoo micing....or maybe I should investigate a Kazoo Modeler.

What time do you open tommorow Toki?:D

Scooter B said:
Best Kazoo I ever bought thanks for talking me into the Grand Concerto Model!

Now to expose the conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL:D :D :D

All those multiple trips from Oklahoma to Alabama........you should have spoke up sooner.

Q. Does Martin make kazoo's?
I have GAS for more kazoo's .....

Now to post a thread in the Mic forum on which Mic for Kazoo micing....or maybe I should investigate a Kazoo Modeler.

What time do you open tommorow Toki?:D

9 and I have a new line of clear guitar straps that creat optical illusions if you stare into them long enuff. :)

Back