The New Tone Thread

Jimistone, with all respect, it's not a Tone Thread anymore. It's 1350 pages of dead links and banter between people who mostly don't post on this forum anymore (with occasional shit-stirring by Miro). The last thing those posters did before they decamped from this forum was vandalize this thread by deleting the linked content. If you want to revive it, then revive it. But I suggest here is a fresher alternative, with tone links that work:

https://homerecording.com/bbs/equip...e-mix-thread-394377/12/?highlight=Tone+in+mix

... (with occasional shit-stirring by Miro).

I think you're the one who' keeps doing that here. I didn't say anything to stir up things...you did.
it's like you're STILL living in the past over shit that took place a couple of years ago. :facepalm:

You're so very hung up about anyone posting in this thread...and any time they do, you run in here and try to redirect them.
That nonsense where you said that "Out of respect for those people, I prefer to leave their thread as they left it" is pretty hilarious, considering you pushed hard to get those people to leave or get them banned...and now you have respect for them...? :D

The only point I was making in my previous post is that it's a thread...let people post and do what they will. There's still WAY more valuable guitar/amp info here than in the other threads, so it's no surprise it gets brought up in Google or forum searches, and people pop in here occasionally to post.

Why is it SO important to you that no one ever posts here again...?
It's like you have some real weird obsession over this, and you just can't let it go.

Let it go...let people post where they will. :thumbs up:

Back