nEED CHEAP AMP MODELER..

Gidge

Lapdance Test Dummy
Not software/Vst..not a modeling amp (too much space)..something like Pod, Tonelab, etc..rather $99 or under may go a bit more..id really really like to be able to hook it to PC thru USB and create/download patches and edit them there as opposed to knobs/dials on the unit..

what are the cool kids using?

Not software/Vst..not a modeling amp (too much space)..something like Pod, Tonelab, etc..rather $99 or under may go a bit more..id really really like to be able to hook it to PC thru USB and create/download patches and edit them there as opposed to knobs/dials on the unit..

what are the cool kids using?
Blackstar ID:Core 10 V2 2x5-watt 2x3" Stereo Combo Amp with FX | Sweetwater

Or the Fly if you are really strapped. Oooops! You said NOT a modeller! HT-1 but you don't get USB recording, not sure you will from an analogue amp at that price. A second hand HT-5 is a MUCH more serious beast. In both cases the Emulated outputs make for good recording and could just go into a PC's 3.5mm jack but some form of AI is always preferred.

Dave.

Fender Mustang stuff.
Ive not personally thought they were the best but for that money not bad.....
Also the studio my sons band records in uses a Fender Mustang that sounds great and so I guess that shows its time hes put in to it.
They have the discontinued floor pedal.

what are the cool kids using? probably some Smart Phone Guitar app?

I'm still using my Digitech RP150 modeler. It does what you are asking. Looks like about $50 on ebay. Maybe you can find one with a wah pedal.

I was gonna say digidick, but I'm not watching kids play around : ) There is a lot out there, and I check my on-line gear outlet regularly. That said, I last went with the Peavey vip-1 amp with pedal. I got my Tonelab ST for around $180 from a rouge eBay seller years ago.

Back