Muttley's Custom LP Guitar Build

OK, point taken, I'm just gonna out a few more bigots then I'm outta there for the duration....;)

Would a pointy strat build be OK...;)

No that would suck.

Do a mahogany/maple cap quirky Mosrite style offset body. Rear cavities - no pickguard. Some kind of vintage trem, maybe a Bigsby. Vintage PAF-like humbuckers with split-coil switching, 24.75" scale length, set neck, slim profile, rosewood fretboard, neck binding, huge MOP block inlays, true zero fret. 3+3 headstock but with an offset shape that matches the body. No points. All sexy round flowing lines. Jet black finish with a super crazy heavy silverburst sparkle flake. Then send it to me.

Do a mahogany/maple cap quirky Mosrite style offset body. Rear cavities - no pickguard. Some kind of vintage trem, maybe a Bigsby. Vintage PAF-like humbuckers with split-coil switching, 24.75" scale length, set neck, slim profile, rosewood fretboard, neck binding, huge MOP block inlays, true zero fret. 3+3 headstock but with an offset shape that matches the body. No points. All sexy round flowing lines. Jet black finish with a super crazy heavy silverburst sparkle flake. Then send it to me.
so just a general description right now with details later on?

Just got to the end of this thread, that was awesome! Wish I could make stuff, too busy spending my free time trying to get better at guitar :P

Back