Just ordered a polytune

ZoSo58LP

rock guy
http://accessories.musiciansfriend....nic-PolyTune-Chromatic-Pedal-Tuner?sku=423383

this thing honestly looks sweet. i'm in need of a floor tuner anyway (since i recently finally joined a band that has gigging potential) and i figure that tuning with my dinky lil handheld boss tuner isn't something that looks cool on stage! haha...so i did some research, and for $99 (same as the boss tuner) this thing has way more features. for a quick view of the tuning situation, just strum all 6 strings and it shows you which are out of tune (polyphonic mode)! this is awesome, and then it automatically goes to monophonic mode when you hit just one string. you can set it to either look like a needle, or have a strobe mode. pumped to get it! my brother got me a $50 certificate for musiciansfriend from my birthday, and then i found a 10% off coupon online giving me another 10 bucks off, so i only technically spent $39 on this bad boy, with free shipping! hopefully i'll have it before practice on thursday so i can show it off to my bandmates :D

Cool - should look good in your pedal board. Cool features too. My Boss tuner is cool but wouldn't last long if I stomped on it....and it's abugger to keep on the top of my amp.

Thanks for the heads up!! I just "liked" them haha!

just got it today; boy is this thing awesome. brought it to practice tonight, and go figure, i broke a damn string on the strat! so i restrung and this thing worked wonders...it was SO fast and accurate, i love it!

Attachments

• 47678_10100178693538599_8827112_56568248_2884594_n.jpg
    47678_10100178693538599_8827112_56568248_2884594_n.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 28
To ZoSo:

Nice doily in that picture. You live with your grandma, or what? :D :p :cool:

hahaha actually my parents :( hey, just means i'm a smart investor with my money! (aka free room and board.) lol

it's a nice rugged metal case and the switch seems pretty solid on it...and when it's lit up it's really cool looking; it has a built in ambient light sensor so it detects how much lights around you and compensates the LED brightness based on that, to help save battery. worked pretty well last night in the jam room, and definitely seems like it'll rock on stage! now i'm pumped to go play shows lol

Back