cheap cort superstrat style

basses:
rickenbacker 4001 mapleglo
fender MIA precision black
eko jazz like bass natural

you can only play one at a time anyway

1 here.
it's a ricke 360.
i've had others, but i'm too broke to have a bunch of guitars at the same time.
i wish i had a gretsch too.:( and maybe a tele...

oh, btw, do you mean an electric? i do have a classic guitar and an acoustic steel string though, but only one electric. i got confused because in portuguese an electric guitar is a 'guitarra', whereas an acoustic (or classic) guitar is a 'violão'. 'violão' is a masculine noun though, whereas 'guitar' is feminine. sorry to bore you with this.:D

Epi Les Paul Standard
Fender Mex Strat
Ibanez 270
Jackson DK2
Fender Acoustic
Washburn Bass

Would love to have...
Gibson 335
Ernie Ball
Rickenbaker 360
American Strat
and some talent! :D

1: Parts made tele, 1 piece swampash body, 1 piece maple vintage neck, Joe Barden PU's, compensated 3 saddle ashtray bridge, red tortise pickguard. ( see Allparts in texas ).
2: '54 Hofner ES/126
3: '78 Martin D35
4: '58 L.P. Jr
5: '2001 Vintage '62 Hofner Beatle bass
6: My Favorite....self handmade, bass....tele guitar shaped body blown up to bass size, red tortise tele guitar style pickguard ( to match my tele guitar, tele control plate, real cow horn inset into upper bout, 1 piece maple neck w/ tele headstock, 35" scale,
gotoh bridge, high dollar schaller machines, bone nut, '67 Gibson bridge humbucker in the neck position, and the one and only Joe Barden P-Bass pickup in the normal position, 3 way switch, minwax golden oak over water based lemon yellow, nitro lacquer
ontop of that. All gold hardware.
7: Goya Rangemaster

PS: forgot to add to # 6 Tele bass.......I also use only Danelectro Vintage stringes.........45-.105
Bubinski.

I'm a drummer by birth, so I have no idea how I ended up with 2 electrics, 3 acoustics, and a banjo.

Musicman Sillouette Special
Washburn PRS copy
Washburn Steel string
Washburn Nylon string
El Cheapo Korean Steel String acoustic with raised nut for slide
Unknown brand of Banjo

I sold a Kramer American Pacer and an old Ultravox.

A dobro, martin, breedlove, mandolin, and weisenbourn will round out my wish list.

what color?

mine's that purpley-maroon metallic color. I'd love to know the year; bought it from some guy who was hard up for rent money about 8 years ago.

Very nice sound. Don't you find the neck a little... "girthy", though? Like wrapping your hand around a pipe! :p (Okay, here come the dirty hand-around-the pipe jokes :D)

Chad

Well, not to brag, blah blah blah,... but I have TWO Ibanez Roadstar II's.

Truthfully, blah blah blah, without digging out the reciepts, I can't pinpoint exactly when I bought them, blah blah blah, but the first one is a natural-wood-to-black-sunburst paint scheme w/Strat-type pickup cofiguration, blah blah blah, and the other one is a fancy purple/pink split paint job, blah blah blah, with 2-strat-type pickups and one humbucker, blah blah blah, and a locking-nut-tremolo, blah blah blah.

I'd have to estimate that the black/brown one is from '84 and the pink/purple one is from '85, blah blah blah, and that's as close as I can come without digging up the reciepts, blah blah blah.

It was a long time ago, blah blah blah.;)

A heavily mutilated Yamaha Attitude Standard bass (made fretless and stripped all the paint off and the top along with it and still haven't repainted it... But it is playable), bought in '93.

An Ibanez ATK 305 5string bass that I bought mainly to replace the Yamaha as fretted bass. Bought in '97

A Squire Telecaster, bought in '00. I use it solely for songwriting. Playing bass is my true love

I have 5, if I count my bass guitar...

Gibson S-1 (my first guitar!) 1979ish
Yamaha Pacifica 921 1992ish

Yamaha Acoustic (steel string)
Arbor Acoustic (nylon string, w/bridge PU)

Aria Integra fretless bass

:D

Just doing my inventory before the move, and here they are:
Qty: 6
'71 Martin D35
'97 Godin LGX-SA
'65 Framus Student Guitar w/ pickup
'95 Martin Backpacker
'76 Fender Telecaster
'70's Hagstrom H-33 12 String

(They go in this order left to right in the attached pic - Amps are '71 Fender Vibrosonic Reverb, Fender Sidekick Reverb 35, and the ubiquitous Pignose)

mike

Attachments

• guitars.jpg
    guitars.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 232
what about the gretsch silver jet? i might be qable to trade in my ibanez JEM 777 bleu flower pattern for it... i kinda dont like the ibanez anymore... it sounds kinda generic...

I know this isn't supposed to be posted here but since you guys own so many different guitars...

Guhlenn

Thanks!

1976 black Fender Precision
1977 Cream Fender Precision
Tokai '62 Sunburst Precision
1970's Columbus defretted Precision
1970's black Shergold Marathon
1962 Burns Sonic shortscale (red)
1970's crappy K's Gibson OB copy
All left handed 4 strings.

guhlenn said:
what about the gretsch silver jet? i might be qable to trade in my ibanez JEM 777 bleu flower pattern for it... i kinda dont like the ibanez anymore... it sounds kinda generic...

I know this isn't supposed to be posted here but since you guys own so many different guitars...

Guhlenn

Thanks!

General advice: DON'T EVER SELL A GUITAR YOU EVEN REMOTELY LIKE. YOU WILL REGRET IT.

(Yeah, I know. I'm selling an ESP I like, but it pisses me off because I can never play it).

If you're getting rid of a great guitar like a JEM 777, you should make sure it's a guitar you really want. As opposed to a guitar that you are questioning.

Then again, you may really want the Gretsch and are only questioning the value of the trade.

Back