Guitarfetish

Yeah, you don't have to put it on yet, I just want to know if everything looks good as far as construction and the frets and so forth.

What kind of neck did you go for?

No tuner holes? Damn, you like to do things the hard way! I see that as just one more opportunity to hose things up.

Oh yeah, I got a set of tuners from them to replace the replacements that were on my LP when I got it. Smooth action, and it's much more stable now, but I replaced the nut and saddles with Graphtech around the same time, so I can't say where the improvement came from.

Pickguard material is completely cosmetic, so I say if it looks good enough to you, go for the cheaper stuff.

IDK if the necks are the same as what come on the Xaviers, but if they are, and they fit, I would not hesitate.

I wish I had chimed in with this earlier, but if you buy straight from all parts the price is really high. There are many allparts distributors that would sell that neck for less than $200.
all parts listed the neck that I bought for $259. I believe that I bought it from a all parts distributor for $165 +free shipping

I wish I had chimed in with this earlier, but if you buy straight from all parts the price is really high. There are many allparts distributors that would sell that neck for less than $200.
all parts listed the neck that I bought for $259. I believe that I bought it from a all parts distributor for $165 +free shipping

Seems to go against all logic. Usually, if you put a middle man in there, they hike the price to take their cut.

Where did you get yours from?

The dealers get a break on pricing. Sometimes they sell at a small margin over their cost.

Seems to go against all logic. Usually, if you put a middle man in there, they hike the price to take their cut.

Where did you get yours from?
Here is a link to a thread on the Tele forum. They are talking about the best place to buy allparts necks and get a low price. They list several....I'm pretty sure I bought from one of the sources they arenlisting. There are a lot of sites where you can buy all part neck for a really low price. You can do a search on ebay and pill up all parts dealers selling necks at much lower prices that allparts.

Best Place to Order Allparts TMO-FAT neck?? - Telecaster Guitar Forum

It doesn't mention Allparts anywhere. Are they rebranded, or no affiliation with Allparts whatsoever?

At $162, I'll still have to save a while for it, but it's a heck of a lot cheaper than I've seen so far.

Last edited:
It doesn't mention Allparts anywhere. Are they rebranded, or no affiliation with Allparts whatsoever?

At $162, I'll still have to save a while for it, but it's a heck of a lot cheaper than I've seen so far.

All the necks are allparts. They are all listed in terms of allparts model numbers. A lot of people are allparts dealers. It's not hard to find d a great deal on one of their necks.

Let me know what you think of it as soon as you get it. It'll be a week before I can buy it, but I'm hoping it'll still be there.

Only thoughts, without having strung it up and broken it in, is that it feels good. There aren't any weird twists (it's straight) and it feels like it will be a comfortable addition to the build. Now onto how I want the tuners to line up...

I built a tele with their parts ..... it's a nice tele .... the neck is great! The first neck was warped but it was shipped during extremely cold weather. They quickly replaced it and the second neck was and is great. Gotta be their good parts though ..... they have some super cheapos but their XGP stuff is nice ...... which you actually already know since you saw my tele build and asked the same question at A&A so I guess I'm repeating myself!

I continue to think they're the most band for the buck stuff .... they have some nice pedals too and I really like their p'ups quite a bit.

Last edited:
Back