Do I really need one of these?

Armistice

Son of Yoda

I'll admit I have a liking for shiny metallic blue things (hint: car) but I keep going back to have a look at this video - not because of the ridiculous spangly gold strat, but for the tele. I notice it has a "normal" bridge in that there are 6 individual saddles, unlike your standard conjoined tele bridge.

Weird thing is if I actually bought it from Andertons and shipped it to Australia, it'd cost $500 less than if I bought it locally. Go figure. Thanks Brexit!

Must. Hide. Credit. Card.

Just fucking do it, Armistice. When you're pissing away your last breath you're not going to be thinking "I wish I'd never bought that beautiful Telecaster"

Good service from Anderton's too.

I've never watch an episode of "epic deals" from Anderton's... I fear it.

Last edited:
You'll have to work out the tax on it when it arrives though - or have you calculated that?

Bugger ray, didn't think of that... still cheaper but you'd go local for the difference I reckon. :( Also puts it into "Steady boy, think about it.... " league. I may assemble more funds and see how I feel about it then...

I may assemble more funds and see how I feel about it then...
Will be gone by then! The epic deals are one offs - they're there till someone buys them. I did have a look though, that blue tele was still there a couple of hours ago - fortunately the seafoam green Thinline was sold out.

Will be gone by then! The epic deals are one offs - they're there till someone buys them. I did have a look though, that blue tele was still there a couple of hours ago - fortunately the seafoam green Thinline was sold out.

Yeah, there is that. I can find it listed locally, but with "call us" regarding stock, which means.... "We'll order it for you" I guess. But the Andertons site did say "more on the way 28 July" so I'll see what happens. I'm too busy to play guitar much right now anyway...

Back