Chris's Guitars

hixmix

Halibut, North Dakota
Anyone every buy from this guy?

http://chrisguitars.com/

I've been browsing his site for the past couple of years. Lots of great used stuff at really good prices. He seems like an up front kind of vendor although I don't know anyone that's ever bought from him.

A week and a half ago I saw an item I wanted and e-mailed him with a couple of questions about the item and what shipping would be. Well, since then I've e-mailed him three times and haven't gotten a response.

Makes me have second thoughts about buying something from him if he ever does respond.

The fact that he says he prefers email but doesn't respond certainly wouldn't increase my faith. Maybe someone on the board in the Albany area has checked out his store?

Hard2Hear said:
I refuse to deal with BuffaloBros because they SUCK at service or returning email/calls.

H2H

They are actually getting better. Perhaps the negative feedback they have received has had an effect. In the past year I have emailed them several times and always got a prompt, informative reply. They actually have a store manager now and a fairly large staff. It used to be just Bob and a coulpe of guys.

I reached him on the phone a while back to ask him about a guitar he had. It was sold, so I didn't get a chance to buy it.

Back