Amplitube 2?

dyingserenity

i seen a advertisement in some guitar Magazine for the new amplitube 2 and i also found some articles online about it but i cant seemed to find it at all on Ik Multimedias site..is amplitube 2 out yet or what? can some one please help me and if its out can i get a link to where i can buy it? thanks!

Rather sweet actually!

I ALWAYS put my DI'd bass through it and it sounds fantastic. Guitar also sounds pretty great. It works best for me to use it and then put that in a small room with waves IR-1. Gives it that realistic edge.

... well it works for me!

Definately will be lookign at Amplitube 2 though!!

I like Sans amp better than Amplitube, Guitar Rig, and the Nomad thing combined. I'd never rely on it as overdrive on it's own, but it does wonders when used sparingly on top of things. Try a little on bass or snare every once in a while.

i have the first amplitube it sounds decent but if you wanna hold out notes while playing heavy distortion it doesnt seem to ring and hold out the notes as well as a real amp..likes theirs a gate on it...i dunno you gotta tweek around with it to get a good sound.

There is a gate on it.

Adjuct the knob on the top right corner of the main page. Turn it down to zero and your away!

Back