Pod XT Firmware Update.

demensia

www.lukemacneil.com
Well I went out and bought the pod xt last night, and being me I couldnt just leave the damn thing alone in all of its functional glory, I had to go out and get some midi cables and such to install the firmware updates so I can record via USB... why? I dont know, compulsion.

Anyway I got the error, along with so many others "Invlid Code Error 01" and the pod will no longer function. I've tried all the fixes spoken of on Line 6's support forum and such to no avail.

Im sure the damn thing will work again, I'm just a little depressed now because I broke my new toy the day after I bought it.. Typical..

It was suggested to start the thing up in safe mode, but I cant even do that.. Any Ideas?

Nevermind, I got it, I had to disable my onboard MIDI port and run around looking for the attachment port that came with my audigy... It actually didnt take that long to find... that never happens. Anyway, all is back in order now.

--demensia.

Dont wish to be a doom and gloom merchant but my buddy and I had a similar experience with his new XT ,we followed the installation instructions to the letter and got the error code 01.Line6 sent a different version of firmware to that which appears on the Web site all to no avail.It was sent back to Line6 UK who pronounced it dead and unrecoverable.The happy ending is that the replacement XT came with the new firmware pre loaded. Big Red

Back