Please try the search before asking questions

ola

Hello all,

Please try the search (top right corner) before asking questions. You'll find that almost all of your questions are already answered in one thread or another and you'll probably get more information from a search than from the answers you get on your questions.

Also, stop calling your questions "stupid" - they're not. We have all asked these questions at one time and we all learn something new each day.

Cheers and happy searching

/Ola

P.s. Sorry about the cross-posting but I thought the post fitted in both places. d.s

Go ola, go!

And I might add to that, HAVE USEFUL SUBJECTS.

"I need help" is NOT a useful subject.
"Help with Tickenbörfer XY-34 model 5" IS a useful subject.

Jon X: A "Search" is when you try to find something. :)

How many times have you guys seen these posts..

What soundcard should I buy?
OR
HELP!!

It does get old coming to the bbs and getting the same questions over and over again everyday. I have even seen two threads talking about virtually the same topic posted at the same time.

It's getting bad when you've seen about ten threads like this over the last year and a half asking people to use the search. Wonder if there's a way to make people search for the threads that tell them to use the search before posting questions? Would that put them in some kind of twisted loop of torture and teach them a lesson? Nah.

Say, anyone know the difference between balanced and unbalanced cables?

"I have searched, and I have found."

Back