Need Help with Behringer xenyk 1204Usb!

JBr33zyMusic

Hello, I just received my mixer today and thought i could plug my mxl 990 in, change some preferences and be ready to record.. Not the case at all. It seems as if the mixer is not picking up my microphone at all. When i plug the mic cable in for 2 seconds a red light stays lit. Can anyone help me get it working so i can record in Cubase?Thanks.

-Joe

Yes. I cant hear myself either. Alot of the other post they can atleast hear themselves i cant. I dont have powered speakers or anything though. But i just want to be able to record.

Listening through headphone jack on mixer, you hear nothing? I am not familiar with the mixer but can help you with Cubase.

You can, but you still need a way to hear what you are doing. With your interface(mixer) hooked up, your computer speakers or headphone output won't work. Your interface replaces your computers soundcard. You need to monitor through you interface.

A light? Do you mean the meter? A light on the channel is usually a clip (overload) indicator. This will stay on for a second when you insert a mic cable. It would be really helpfull if you could hear what is going on man.

Now that's a whole new ballgame. You will be best off reading the two 'sticky's' on the top of the Cubase forum. Way too much for me to walk you through. Feel free to post back if you get hung up or PM me when you have gotten the basic setup done.

:)

Jimmy

Back