more delta help

Botinok

ok so i have my monitors pluged into ouputs 1 and 2...is there any way to have my headphones pluged into 3 and somehome switch it when i needa use the headphones? i tried unpluggin the monitors out and pluging the headphones in in place of it..but only one side comes out..since im pluging it in only one channle.....

any help? thanks

Or get an inexpensive little mixer (Like the Yamaha 12/4 or Mackie 1202). Then you can plug Out1/2 of the Delta into a stereo line input on the board and plug your monitors into either the CR Out or Main Out of the board AND use the headphones.

I know at least the preSonus hp4 has monitor outs as well as 4 headphone outs. (They are able to work in conjunction)

So he could still get just a headphone amp, and there would be less unused hardware.

yeah i wsa lookin at the presonus..i like the monitor volume control on it...so would i plug the monitors into it along with the headphones and then plug that into the soundcard? then how would i switch between the 2?

thanks alot

Yes...I think..

You plug outputs 1 and 2 from your soundcard into the two inputs on back the Hp4.

Then you plug the monitors into the two outputs on the back of the Hp4.

From there, you plug in your headphones into one of the headphone inputs on the front.

There is a monitor level control on the front of the hp4, as well as a monitor mute button, and a mono button. I use all of these things constantly throughout the day.

good luck.

Back