looking for a speaker wire adapter

.:Wyze Loc:. said:
hey since these are PA speakers, then can i hook em up to a home audio receiver and then connect the recevier to my mobile pre?
Yes, but you would probably be better off using the speakers that came with the stereo.
PA speakers are made to throw sound. They don't sound good, they sound annoyingly loud, honky and strident. These are useless unless you don't have normal stereo speakers to use.

You come out better saleing them locally b/c u never get shipping and handling back when sending an item back inless it didnt work and they dont have ne more in stock or they are refunding u b/c they never shipped out. I say sale locally take that money and go buy you some decent monitors. You paid like what $40 total for the monitors? If so man u could sale them for more locally b/c if u return them u only getting 0.01 cent back which aint a good thing. Think about it. Thats why they have that big thing about return policy they know people gonna send them back and people be winnin them speakers for like 0.01 or 5.00 so u get shitted and then even shitted more when u ask for a refund.

Take my advice or leave it. Up to you.
Nicole

Well from looking at the auction (if that was your actual auction) it looks like you got them for 1 cent + shipping which I guess isn"t a Bad deal if you needed some PA speakers but as for useing them as Studio Monitors I wouldn"t use them for that....

So if you did get them for 1 cent I guess you didn"t really get Ripped off, You could probably use them for Car stereo speakers.....If you got rid of the Piezeo tweeters and put in some non piezeo tweeters you might get a better sound but it still wouldn"t be good enough for Studio monitors.....

Anytime you see Monitors with a Piezeo tweeter you know it is not going to sound good as peizeo"s sound very Tinny and have a Bad Ringing sound that comes from them so try to stay away from Peizeo"s....

Cheers

Back