Great Customer Service

endodoc

As a home recordist taking my chances to buy equipment through impersonal transactions with online dealers, I am always thrilled when I receive great customer service after the initial sale has been completed. I recently purchased an A-Designs ATTY line attenuator from Front End Audio (www.frontendaudio.com) to use as a volume control for my powered monitors. When I connected it, I noticed that at low volume there was a significant difference in levels between channels. The unit worked but was not accurate enough for monitoring given the level imbalance. I contacted Warren at Front End Audio and not only did he exchange the unit immediately (I would expect that) but went one step further to test every unit he had in stock to find the one with the closest channel balance and even send me the test results (I did not expect that). It's service like that from a company that turns me into a repeat customer. I have no personal connection with Front End Audio and this is not meant to be an advertisement. It seems dealers are quick to be blasted in the forums for poor service but rarely are complimented for good service. Thanks Warren.

endodoc said:
It seems dealers are quick to be blasted in the forums for poor service but rarely are complimented for good service. Thanks Warren.

I agree. Sometimes people just take good service for granted. It takes skill and effort to treat customers well. Especially when dealing with a large company, I try to make sure a person knows they were good, as I most likely will never speak with them again.

Back